fredag 26 mars 2010

Henk Wesseling

I have been reading this book for so long I should be ashamed of myself!!
But it is a heavy book! You really need to focus to follow!
I got sick of it often haha :P
Though IT IS NOT A BAD BOOK!
It is simply brilliant! I'm just a little lazy, that's all! :)
Henk has written this masterpiece very detailed with a good structure.
His passion for the story he is telling shines through the words.
I think...compared to a lot of history-books Henk makes it very personal.
He describes the people so well they become real within me.
All the information is given with a bit of himself. With a twist of his humor.
The book is by the way about the kolonasation in Africa 1880-1914.
It's very interesting!
I am fascinated about this story. Fascinated..angry and sad.
Angry at the world.
Sad for all the people who had to suffer.
But it is how it is...
Thank you Henk for everything you thaught me!
Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar