fredag 26 mars 2010

Shop Til U Drop.

For once, I shopped...
I don't shop much at all.
I used to, but now I care about other things.
Since I got back to Sweden I didn't have a home and I saved everything I can...
Am just buying whats necessary... Have some fun also but..I don't need STUFF.
I can't stay away from the book-sail though haha! :P
But today I was in town with my very good friend Roxanna.
I've known her since I was 7 years old. She's the best!
I needed new clodes for when I leave to Zambia..
So I baught 2 pants, underwear and 5 shirts. Some on sail.
Was also looking for shoes but I couldn't find any.
I was happy about them...but not anymore.
Owen in Zambia just called, needs money for his studies and his leg is not healing cause of probably both lack of knowledge and medical care.
I feel ashamed.
I've been out shopping all day in my fancy capital city, and what does he have?
Am afraid to go back. I don't want them to admire what I have. I don't want them to ask for the money they know I earned in my country. I don't wanna be the "lucky" one.
I want to be like them.
I'm spoiled I guess. What I appritiate most of what I have here is my freedom and oppertunities.
I can live how I wanna live.
I can be whatever I wanna be.
Why me?
Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar