torsdag 28 maj 2009

LAAAAAST words.

Who are you???
Guess I will always wonder that but neva understand.
You seam soo real Demba! So real!
Like you really care!
I must say, u are a damn good actor.

And how could you do this yesterday?
I evan cried n said i was scared?
And anyway you promised jus to get the sex or what?

N u started dating her alredy in februari?
Fuck Demba...

Am soo happy now!!!
Not ONE tear fell from my eyes when I started talking to her! I am jus relieved.
Now I can finally let you go. If yesterday wouldnt hav happen I never would hav known you were heartless. I would always hav dis stupid thoughts in my head that we belong together n that I still would be so proud to be your wife.
Now, I would jus be ashamed.
You are not a good person.
I KNOW now I deserve better! I didnt before evan my friends were telling me so.
Cuz I hav the biggest heart!
It's pure.

You are trying to be a good muslim, right? You seriously think God cares more about your praying, following rules, then how you treat people?
God will remember Demba. Always.

I never loved you.
I loved the lie.

Good bye, for ever and ever and ever.... :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar