onsdag 26 augusti 2009

Fear Is Just A Feeling, It Cant Kill You.


I was sometime ago watching LA Ink and one of Cats klients said that while telling the story behind her tatoo.
Fear is just a feeling, it cant kill you.
I like that. It made me think...
Cuz the truth is, my fear is controling me a lot.
I am afraid to be myself, of endings, of letting go of borders so that I can make the most of every moment, to fail, to get my heart broken again...I guess I am afraid of life in general.
I dont know what will happend on my journey.
Am much more afraid then exited about my life. That makes me so frustraited.
I hope I will find a way to get through it.
Cuz fear cant kill me, but knowing about everything my fear is holding me back from can.
Love

2 kommentarer:

  1. I saw this too!
    one of Coreys clients actually got it tattooed in a banner with a frog :s
    It's such a good quote, i think i may actually get it tattooed. I feel exactly the same as you, fear is stopping everything I'm about. Deffinatly something to keep reminding yourself when your feeling afraid :) x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sorry for VERY LATE answear, I never saw your comment!
    Haha so you got it tatooed??
    Glad u liked it!
    Love

    SvaraRadera