måndag 17 augusti 2009

Party de la Mexicana

The 10 aug my sister Sofie turned 20 years. Congrats sis!!!
One week later she and our parents together arranged a dinner with a mexican theme. It was very nice actully. I had a good time. I enjoyed talking more to my family.
I went for a walk with my brothers two daughters, they are now 4 and 7 years. I liked it... Am lookin forward to the day when I will have a child of my own. To spend time with children always hurt a bit also of course...but I never felt like this before. I really feel I want to get married, buy a hause and have children. Before I just thought it wasnt my style. Not really redy yet though...
I spend the night at my parents place and went back for work next morning. I was happy.


Sister and me.
Sofies friends Mohanned and Bashir.

Sofie about to cut the mexican cake. Mami and brother next to her.

Pretty Daddy

My borthers daughter Emilia.

Bashir holdin the piñata..
My brothers girlfriend Denise and daughter.
Ciao bella

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar