söndag 1 november 2009

I'm Moving In

I jus moved out from the appartment I shared wit my sister in Vällingby.
Now I stay wit my friend Filippa in Brandbergen, I rent a room at her place.
Is cool so far! :)
She stayes wit her twins Aeon and Atreyu. And her boyfriend and sister spends a lot of time there.
It felt shit I had to move from Vällingby but I kinda like it here. Is nice, a lot of action!
I stay in the childrens playroom, haha is very cute! :) The wall is painted like a castle.

I told Demba some time ago that I didnt wanna hav much contact wit him also. It was hard to do it, but I am proud of myself.
I feel free now, still miss him though.
It was for sure the best thing to do.
Dont feel angry wit him...I truly wish him the best.
I hope he will treat his next lady better...

Love

1 kommentar: