söndag 22 november 2009

Mahatma Ghandi

This book was nominated to the Augustprice in 2008, n I can see why.
It is VERY well written, really! Woow!
You have to read it! Zac is amazing. Ghandi is amazing!!!
I have always been facinated by Ghandi. He is one of the coolest people that ever existed.
Ghandi is a big rolemodel for me.
Fantastic! Brilliant! Superdupercool!

Ever since I was a child, my dream has been to one day be a big person.
A person dat can be compared to Ghandi.
I dont need to be famous, working in politics like he did or anything.
Just in my own way.
I wanna be able to see the beauty in every person.
I want to see them for who they are.
Remember them.
Let them into my heart.
Apritiate them.
I wanna be thankful for everything I recieve,
and give without expecting anything back.
I want them to see my love for them shine through my eyes.
I wanna be a hand to hold when they try to raise.
I want to be their rock.
But before I do that, I want to be own rock.
I want to grow so high I'll be more afraid to fall then to fly.
I wanna be a fighter with a strong mind and inspire people to fight.
I wanna stand up for justice.
That's my dream, that's what keeps me going.
I will get there one day... I have to believe in that.
But now, I'm not evan close.
One day.
Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar