söndag 19 september 2010

Go green for Life!

I have been a vegeterian now for 5-6 years.
And I can never go back!
I just cant imagine myself eating meat again.
If I wouldn't be a vegetarian for the rest of my life I would be very surprised.
It is not that I dont respect other peoples choice, to eat, I just cant understand it anymore.
Especially here in Zambia when I see the people kill and chop the animals by themselves.
I makes me close to vomit.
Join my religion! Haha
To me there are so many reasons to be a vegetarian.
It is healthier.
It is cheap. Compare the price from fish and meat to what you can find made out of soya, eggs or beans. Big differents...
To me I don't see the reason why to eat if I can survive without it. If I am out in the bush and I didn't eat for a weak. I will be forced to kill to survive myself. But now there is no need.
I also dont like the mass industry were the animals are given a lot of chemicals and are closed before being killed. And a lot is just thrown away.
To me it is also disgusting. I feel clean not eating animals. Eating dead bodies?? Yuuuck!
It is for me strange to eat something wich has been alive just like me. No need to feel guilty when eating.
To me the only negative thing about being a vegetarian is that everyone else is not. That makes it sometimes tricky! When someone invites you for dinner, at a restaurants and in shops.
Otherwise to get all the nutrition that you need through food is not as difficult as many people think.
Eat with viarety and take some extra vitamins and Omega 3.
Easy!
The crazy vegetarian has spoken! Follow her!
VeggieLove

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar