torsdag 4 november 2010

I Left The Place Were My Heart Belongs

I left Zambia.
And I have reached Italy.
My sister is coming tomorrow, we will travel here for 2 weeks together before we go back to Sweden.
The journey went fine exept that I was missing a bit of my luggage when I arrived..
Annoying!
It is kinda strange.. After 6 months in Zambia to leave...
Strange to leave Owen.
We are now engaged.
I am very happy about it!
We just went to buy fake silverrings on the market that has an M on (Maluba, Mubanga - our Bemba-names).
Our weddingrings will be the real deal, now is just important to have a symbol.

Owen..
Am so sure I want to be with him.
He is the only one who can stand all my flaws.
Love me when I make misstakes.
He see's who I am,
and loves who I am.
Relationships are never easy,
it is hard to find someone that you can both love and cooparate with somehow.
Someone for you.
But with Owen I feel like it is as easy as it gets.
And I do beleive that we are making eachother better people.
We have simular valuues, thoughts, interests and view of what is important in life.
We argue (not fight) in a good way,
most of the times without hurting eachother.
I think he will be a good husbend, father and coleege on the farm.
I want my future to be with him.
Owen is a beautiful person.
He is now my other half,
we are one.
Evan though I left him miles and miles away,
I feel more closer to him then ever.
The engagementrings we have around our necks makes me feel connected to him.
Proud of having him.
Like we belong to eachother.
I'm his.
He is mine.
Always.
I really hope it will be always.
I hope that I can keep my word I will be giving in the church,
standing next to you.
I will choose to say yes,
because I beleive you.
I can be fooled again and again,
but I have to choose to beleive.
Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar