fredag 5 juni 2009

Family Bambadrillo

Yesterday I went to visit my friend Filippa after work.
Her boyfriend Andreas picked me up when I finished my shift.
They had twins, they are about 8 months now if I am not mistaken.
Mr Atreyu and Miss Aeon.
It was nice to meet Filippa, long time since i saw her.
I enjoyed talkin to her.
Laughing.
Filippa and her family is one of a kind, dats for sure!
They are just too stupid! :)
I like them.
To be there was also hard for me.
I couldnt look at her children without seeing my child in them.
And I couldnt look at Filippa without seeing myself as a mother.
I think I will always have this with me, it will never stop hurting.
I spend the night sleeping on their sofa.
I never slepped so good in a sofa befor!
Well, I mean exept for when the babies started screaming.
Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar