fredag 12 juni 2009

.Shop Til U Drop.

Today I went out in the rain to the Shopping mall 7 min from my house. Got inside Gina Tricot n looked around on all the clodes.
I smiled, finally!! Finally!!!!
When I reached the dressingrooms my arm was paining from all the heavy clodes hangin on it.
I enjoyed trying everything on, picked out what I wanted...went back out to change some sizes to try on again...
I reached the paymentpart. Now I felt guilty.
When I put my pile of clodes on the desk I evan got a bit shy.
But...WHATEVER!!! I didnt shop for 2-3 years!!!
- Ok, that will bee.... 2 272 kr.
-Oh...uuhmm, it's okaay. Let me add this socks too.
When I got out from the shop I felt happy and proud.
Okaaay, were to go next???? :D
I searched a bit for some nice leatherjackets, I found one for only 900 but they didnt have it i my size... The others I checked were like 2 500, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Time to hit the shooes!
I found two that I liked and bought, high heels and sneakers. They were just too hooot.... Fuck... I am happy!
Sometimes this shallow west world rooocks!!!
Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar