söndag 7 juni 2009

Magdas Weekend

Friday:
I went wit my friend Emma n her girlfriends clubbin, felt like the outsider but was ait...
Anyway I went to enjoy myself on my own later so am cool.
I meet a guy name Patrik, he was nice.
But he was touching me too much, I dont like that.
Why they always hav to fuckin touch me??
Leave dis booty alone, okaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
After the club he baught me some junkfood.
I enjoyed talkin to him.




I had by the way a damn nice outfit dis night. But doesnt show very well... I asked Emma to take some pics of me but never really happend. N here I look like I am on drugs. By the way, the drink aint mine!!


Saturday:
I went clubbin wit my sister to a salsa/reaggeton place.
It was a nice one, I liked it.
Dis night I was jus wearing a simple black dress, but I looked nice anyway, if I am aloud to say dat about myself without people thinkin am bragin??
There I meet 2 guys from Nigeria, how do I succed??
The Africans are some how drawn to me :S !!!
Anyway they were quit cool.
I went up to hav a ciggerete wit King, as he called himself.
He was very happy, social n funny.
When we came back down my sis was pissed I left her wit his friend who abviously wanted to hook up wit her... She was so pissed she evan decided to leave the club.
Am sorrrryyyyy!!! :(
I stayed for a while longer....
While dancing wit King I could feel him getting hard pushing himself against me.
I felt uncomfertable so I said I needed to rest.
As u can imagen also this dude was touching me.
More then Patrik.
Stooop fuckin touching me you nasty hoooees!!!!

Sunday:
Patrik called me in the morning,
he wanted to hook up later.
I went to the centralstation to vote first,
and I walked away from there feeling god damn important.
Me n Patrik meet to eat at a Pizza resturant.
I took a salad.
Then we went to see if there were any good movies at the cinema.
We decided to go for "17 Again".
Now we had 2 hours to kill before the movie started.
So we went through the old part of town lookin in shops, I baught an earing.
N of course, I had to get myself some Ben n Jerrys Ice cream again!
Patrik turned them down...???????????? He claimes they are too sweet. :S
I dont know whats wrong wit him, he hit his head as little or what?
The movie was funny anyway....
I enjoyed spendin the day wit him, I was quit suprised feelin dat way.
He seames like a good guy.
He is half swedish half nigerian, so we speak also a lot about Africa of course.

Think am gettin a cold, my voice sounds like shit!
Good night people....
Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar