torsdag 11 juni 2009

.I Killed.

Was it murder?
Yes.
Was it the right thing to do?
No.
And still you did it?
Yes.

I never loved someone this way before, and still, I killed.
Am guilty of murder on my own child.
I will have that with me my hole life.
Always,
I will remember.
Always,
will a part of my heart be unfixable.

The debate will go on and on, is abortion right or wrong?
Should really everybody have this choise?
Is it murder?

30 000 abortions are done only in Sweden, every year.
Is that really okay?
How is it possible that the numbers are this high?

To me, abortion is wrong.
I had the same opinion before, during and after.
My actions went against my own values.
I never thought I was a person who would be able to do this.
But, I also never thought I would be the person who had to make the choise.
This was for sure, the worst thing I ever had to go through.

Before I didnt think it was murder.
I was wrong.
The day after I found out I was pregnant I started reading on the Internet about the diffrent ways to have it removed.
I couldnt stop crying.

But it is just few cells, right??
Bullshit!
A person is growing inside of you.
Alredy you are building you relation with you child.
You love.
Evan it is so small, it is a person, it's just not finished.

I had many reasons for doing it,
but those doesnt make it right.
I cant deny,
I killed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar