onsdag 10 juni 2009

Wicca

"An ye harm none,
do what ye will"
This text I got tatood across my chest.
It is the main message in my religions poem The Wiccan Rede. This poem is like the Christianities 10 laws.
It means you should do what you can not to hurt anybody, including yourself.
I try to follow it in the best way i can.
To be honest I am not very active in my believes, it just effects the way i think and sometimes i pray. In India I prayed quit a lot.
I miss being active in my religion, I would like to know others who are believers to celebrate traditions with and so on.
At least when I pray and read about it, I can feel it in my heart.
I started reading about this religion when i was 15, and from the first word I believed everything I read. It felt like everythig just maked sence!
Guess everybody needs to believe in something...and I guess it doesnt have to be a religion.
But believing is beautiful.
Love

(If you are interested to know more, you can ask me or search for information on the Internet. But before you do that you should know that people are writing a lot about only the magic and witches. And you dont have to be a witch to be wiccan, I am not. And I am not interested in becoming one evan though I read a lot about it. BUT the wiccan witches uses their magic to do good, and they are not the kind of witches you see on TV. You will also see a lot of dark pictures and so on, and at the same time they are writing about that the religion is not evil. That is for me just stupid. People that are telling others should be careful with how they put out the message, so that others get the right idea and understand what the religion is all about.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar