torsdag 9 juli 2009

<3

My date yesterday was nice, he seames like a very nice guy... I liked him.
I could be relaxed with him and I laughed a lot, probably the best date I hav been to.
We had Sushi and after we went to the Cinema, I got to choose :P . So of course (you know am a nerd) I choose Ace Age 3 in 3D. He was not too happy about it, but was okay! :P
In the cinema it was very cosy.
Only thing is he had a quit diffrent child hood, which has made him...fine I wont say cold! But I guess he is not too sentimental!
And this way I am a bit afraid of, dont think I would be able to handle this well.

On my way home...fuck, again Emma is gonna kill me.
When I was walking from the Subwaystation, one guy (african) that was walking in same direction as me starts to talk to me. He seamed nice, very respectful.
And then...of cooouuuurse, he tells me he is from Gambia. Evan from the same tribe as Demba!
In this moment half of me wanted to just run.
But i didnt. I smiled, and I greated him in his languge and laughed at his suprised face.
I cant help it! There is something with africans that I need now! They have a way of being that makes me feel calm, happy and more alive. It's hard to explain.
And I miss Africa so much...so much.
But I swear we will be nothing! We wont! Really! '
...did I by the way mention we are meeting up later today...?
(for those who dont know me I am everything but a rasist, but yes, I dont want to only cuz of where he is from. I tried ones evan though everybody was warning me. I am just NOT going through that pain again...)
I just also wanted to have some friends in my new neighberhood and you know...I just wanna be their babygurl that I was in Zambia...
I miss that too.
I miss my crew....Biggie, Cavello, Diva, Motorcycle and Paul.
Am thinking about you guys every damn day. Much love to you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar