måndag 27 juli 2009

.The kick-off Party for The Pride Festivals volonteers.

I was exited to go to meet new people, but also scared since I didnt know anybody there.
Dont like this situations.
I was first standing wit my cellphone acting busy, when I realised how stupid dat was I just got in the line to get food.
Wit my plate finished I looked around, I noticed two gurls standing around a small table dat didnt look to scary.
I went for it.
And THANK GOD they said of course I could eat wit them n we introduced.
I really enjoyed talking to them, they were interesting people.
After eating n talkin some more we decided to go dancing.
I had fun n they played good n mixed music dat could fit for everyone, good job DJ!




Later I went out to hav a ciggarete wit one of the girls. We stood outside talkin n when I finished it she said she was goin back home, I decided to join her. Nice person... Cute, social, funny. I liked her. We changed numbers and went seperate ways at the centralstation.

Goin home I felt good. I love the volonteerlife! Cant wait to start working on the festival.

Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar