tisdag 7 juli 2009

.Am officially running for love.

Today after work I went to Åhlens were I baught a nice calender (really need one now for work) and things for my appartment. On my way back home I couldnt keep myself, I went into the bookstore and baught 4 more books about Africa. Cant wait to digg in!!

When I got home I went online and started chatting wit a guy that am actully meeting tomorrow, he is sooooo HOT! haha... I am quit scared of dating...but I also enjoy it. And I now I will be more careful this time. But I feel a bit worried about me running for love a bit too fast? My heart just healed, I finally found my peace. I am happier then I hav been for a long time. Am I really redy? Anyway, am praying I will find somebody that will treat me nicely this time...

Feel a bit stupid also that am talkin to and meeting up wit diffrent people at the same time but I guess thats what you gotta do when you are single. Will anyway not go far wit none of them until I am sure of what I want. I know I aint playing wit them or anything, but I guess I wouldnt enjoy telling them about it...but besides if they'd ask I would not lie. I know maybe it's a bit silly but I cant help feeling guilty.

Hav to go, got laundry n then i will take my dog and mp3 out for a walk.



Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar